Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Seasons

Oh, Glorious Day!  Because of the weather, my husband is home with us today!  He has already built a roaring fire, made coffee, and is standing in the kitchen cooking breakfast!  Do I really deserve this man!?! ☺

I have some exciting news for you.  There has been a lot of interest in essential oils, and many women have sent questions about where I purchase mine.  I love Young Living Essential Oils.  I had no idea that one of my friends, Cody May Toups, was a Young Living Consultant until last week.  WOW, does she have a deal for you!  This is the email she sent me.


A few years ago I learned about lavender and peppermint Young Living essential oils from my step sister, and I was pretty skeptic, mainly because of their cost. However, while I was pregnant with my now 5 month old, I began to really research and decided to dive in. I bought the premium starter kit that comes with 10 oils and a diffuser.  
We have seen positive results from using these oils in our family. My husband was more skeptic than I was, and we regularly use them now. My favorite oils are lavender and thieves.
 
Since I bought the starter kit I can order directly from the website and would love to help anyone out who would like to try them. Or help anyone who already uses them and cannot order directly from the website. I am able to buy the oils from the website for 24% less than they are advertised and will sell them to you at my discount. I simply want to be able to help others use these oils.

The website is www.youngliving.com. You can email me at cctoups@gmail.com or call/text me at 409-651-7219. I will handle payment through PayPal which is very secure and easy. Shipping is usually around $8.

Lavender, Peppermint, or Thieves are good oils to start out with if you have never tried any. The website gives good information as to what each oil can be used for.  I would be glad to share specific ways we have used them in our family if you are interested.


You will not find a greater essential oil than these! 

So, who's counting down to the Freedom Fellowship Ladies Retreat this weekend?  As my girls would say, IT'S ONLY THREE MORE SLEEPS! 

Ecclesiastes 3
 To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:

A time to be born,
    And a time to die;
A time to plant,
    And a time to pluck what is planted;
A time to kill,
    And a time to heal;
A time to break down,
    And a time to build up;
A time to weep,
    And a time to laugh;
A time to mourn,
    And a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones,
    And a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace,
    And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to gain,
    And a time to lose;
A time to keep,
    And a time to throw away;
7 A time to tear,
    And a time to sew;
A time to keep silence,
    And a time to speak;
A time to love,
    And a time to hate;
A time of war,
    And a time of peace.
 
Whatever season you find yourself in today, just know, God is there with you!  He will never leave you or forsake you!  And as seasons always do, this will pass! 
 
I hope you have a great day today, and join me tomorrow for a special guest on Wedded Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment