Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Life Is Sweet!


This morning has already started off crazy!  I woke up about an hour and a half late which is never good when I do my quiet time and blogging before the girls get up and I need to start school.  I was asking the Lord to give me something to write this morning and felt compelled to look at one of my new favorite blogs.  Lo, and behold, I found what I needed this morning, and what I think everyone should read this morning.  I had tears streaming down my face by the time I was finished reading it.  This great testimony is by Dale Chance, who is the husband to one of the contributors here at Passionate With a Purpose, Naomi Chance.  So please, hop over to Life Is Sweet because this read is well worth your time! 

(Join me tomorrow for Wedded Wednesday by Melissa Powell!)

No comments:

Post a Comment