Thursday, October 17, 2013

That's My King!


Happy Thursday, my friends!  Have I told you lately how very thankful I am for each one of you!?!  I have about 2 seconds to blog because I have a crazy day ahead of me!  Naomi and I are baking this morning, all of my girls have dentist appointments this afternoon, then Ladies Fellowship tonight at 6!  I love my CRAZY, BUSY life!

This morning I was reading one of my favorite scripture passages!  It is so good it's worth sharing no matter how many of y'all know it by memory.

  Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
who, being in the form of God, did not consider it
robbery to be equal with God,
 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the
form of a bondservant,
and coming in the likeness of men. 
And being found in appearance as a man,
He humbled Himself and
became obedient to the point of death,
even the death of the cross. 
Therefore God also has highly exalted Him
and given Him the name which is above every name, 
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
of those in heaven, and of those on earth,
and of those under the earth, 
 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ
is Lord, to the glory of God the Father
Philippians 2:5-11 NKJV
 
 
That's My King!
 
 
I pray that each of us have the opportunity to share the Good News with someone today!  May the Holy Spirit fill us with all boldness to fulfill the Great Commission!


No comments:

Post a Comment