Monday, January 5, 2015

VLOG: Matthew 12:43-50


I have learned a couple of things while doing this first video blog. First, stripes do not look good on camera, AND I say "ummm" a lot more than I realized! LOL  We had a slight mishap about halfway through in case you wonder about the little break in the video.  I tried to keep it short.  It is only about 5 1/2 minutes.  After watching this, y'all should definitely let me know what you think.  Was it a good length or does it need to be shorter/longer?  Should I do these on a regular basis or do you prefer reading the blog?  I am open to all suggestions!  

(We are about to find out if this will really work.  I am hoping everyone will be able to view this from their devices, especially mobile devices, as they can be so obstinate sometimes!)

Without further ado.....MY FIRST VLOG! 



If you can't view it, you can click HERE to link to my YouTube video!

I decided that I wasn't going to shoot this 20 times to make it right so you got the real deal!  Did you crack up as much as I did when I said it's a whole 'nother thing or when my cell phone vibrated?!  Oh brother!!!!  ; )

 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the VLOG this morning. YOU amaze me! Thanks for taking the time to do your BLOG each day and get other brothers and sisters in Christ to write and add insight about the Word. It encourages me, and I look forward to starting my day with my friends...eternal friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it such a good idea!! I also liked that the fire was going in the background it's was perfect MP

    ReplyDelete