Monday, April 28, 2014

Bound by Love

 
Bound - made fast as if by a band or a bond; inseparably connected with; devoted and attached to
 
Love - purposeful commitment to sacrificial action for another
 
 
 
 
My heart is pounding with excitement!  When I got up this morning all I could think about was the upcoming Ladies Conference at Freedom Fellowship this weekend.  In case you didn't know about it, here are the details.
 
Where:  Freedom Fellowship (8137 F.M. 418 Silsbee, TX)
 
When:  Friday, May 2 @ 7 p.m. and Saturday, May 3 @ 9 a.m. (Continental Breakfast)
 
Who: Ladies (youth girls included!)
 
 
Worship will be led by Betty Roberts and Jessie Cowart.
 
Chad & Betty Roberts

Charles, Jessie, and Allison (Squinky) Cowart
 
 
And I am the speaker! (And I am most humbled by even being asked!)
 



It's all about Biblical Womanhood and marriage because the two go hand in hand!  Genesis 2:24 says, Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.  Once we are married, we are bound by love.  By definition we, as wives, are made fast as if by a band or a bond; inseparably connected with; devoted and attached to our husbands by a purposeful commitment to sacrificial action for another.

No matter if you are not married, newly married, or have been married for 40 years, I believe that we can all be refreshed through the Word of God.  Sometimes we just need to be reminded of our role and our purpose that God uniquely made for women!

As a bonus today, I added a video of a new song that Betty is going to be leading this weekend at the conference.  It is one of my favorite songs to listen to in my own personal prayer time.  Unstoppable Love by Kim Walker Smith!


Hope to see you this weekend my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment