Tuesday, October 7, 2014

GET READY FOR ANOTHER STUDY!

Study to shew thyself approved unto God,
a workman that needeth not to be ashamed,
rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15

I am ready for another Bible Study!  How about you?  Are you in?!  I love the books of Acts  and Romans, but I felt like I couldn't just jump into them without a foundation from the Gospels first.  So, I thought we might tackle the wonderful book of Matthew together first. 

There is so much to learn that I am overflowing with excitement! : )


A couple of things I want to let you know first.  The study will start Monday, October 13 and posts will only be made Monday through Friday.  This will give you a chance to catch up on any days you had to miss though out the week......we'll call it our 'No Bible Studier left behind' policy! 

One of the suggestion given to me from the Proverbs study we did in July was to make the Devotionals a little shorter, so they will be about half the length.  I am so honored that you would join me, and I know you're busy, well, because I am busy too.  Time is valuable, and I want to make the most of the time we do get to spend together! 

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!  If you are interested in writing a devotional (or two...or three),PLEASE let me know!  All posts must be submitted a week in advance to be checked for sound teaching and for editing. (I know that deadlines are not always easy to meet, but if everyone does this, then I don't have to get up at 4 a.m. to edit and post to my blog! No one likes me without sufficient sleep...just trust me on this! lol)  

Because some chapters are very long and/or have multiple important topics, this will not be divided into one chapter a day, but segments of scripture.  This will not only help keep the devotionals shorter, but keep us from being overloaded with too much information at one time.  We don't want to miss any morsel of what the Holy Spirit would reveal to us through His Word!

Grab a journal, invite a friend, and drink a cup of coffee with me every morning as study God's Word!  HUGS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment