Monday, December 9, 2013

Insurance Agents!

This post is by Jessica Honc!  She is so creative.  I guarantee you this will put a smile on your face!
 
 
TO MY FELLOW INSURANCE AGENTS:

Romans 8:38-39 (NIV) 
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Our time on earth is too short to not have a sense of humor. J

I took advantage of the early morning peace today to clean out my wallet.  Soon I discovered that I have been carrying around an expired insurance card.  Oopps.  As I got up from my desk to get a more recent insurance card from my “Insurance Information” binder (I am a little organized), I noticed that my daughter’s goldfish had also expired.  Suddenly all of these puns began running through my head regarding the fact that all of us will eventually “expire”.  Our earthly bodies will someday die & then what?  Well, if you are smart enough to grab the FREE INSURANCE OF JESUS, then you are in the clear.  Your insurance policy will never expire, even after your earthly body is caput!  What a good deal!  I love a good bargain.

Like a good neighbor, JESUS is there. (State Farm)

When Mr. Mayhem / Satan appears, are you in good hands? (AllState)

15 minutes (of accepting the Lord as your Savior) can save you……forever. (Geico)

It’s at times like this, that you can set yourself apart. (MetLife)
Our business is salvation, and our customer is you. (Wellpoint)
Jesus brings peace of mind. (Chubb)
Let Jesus be your rock. (Prudential)
Helping people live an eternity in heaven. (United Health Group)
Here is my thought this Christmas season, we should all become insurance sales people for JESUS.  Now, I know insurance agents can sometimes get a bad rap for being too pushy, so we should keep that in mind while we are trying to sell the policy we currently have.  A good sales person can convince other people that they not only want, but they NEED the policy that is in front of them.  By showing others the light of Jesus that lives in us this holiday season and all year long, we can become the greatest insurance agents ever, and we won’t even have to have a cheesy commercial to do it.
Matthew 28:18-20 (NIV)
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment